Hickory, North Carolina, will be the site of the Feast of Tabernacles in 2020! Hickory is a city located primarily in Catawba County about 60 miles northwest of Charlotte, at the base of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Hickory's estimated population in 2018 of 40,925. Hickory is the principal city in the Hickory–Lenoir–Morganton area, in which the population at the 2010 census was 365,497. The average temperatures in October range from about 48 degrees at night to 71 degrees during the day. Since the Feast is in early October perhaps it will be slightly warmer. Regardless, it should be a very pleasant time, especially for afternoon outings.
Festival services will be held at:
The Hickory Metro Convention Center
1960 13th Avenue SE
Hickory, NC 28602
Along with the beauty of the area, there are several things that may be of interest.
1. Waldensian Trail of Faith and Winery – Obviously connected historically to the Waldenses of one of the eras of the Church
2. Harper House – A historical residence from the early years of Hickory
3. Hickory Aviation Museum
4. Catawba Science Center – also has an aquarium
5. Baker’s Mountain Park – for hiking and enjoying the Blue Ridge views
6. Lake Hickory – has five public access areas on the lake and boat rentals are available
There are several small towns in the immediate area which will make for entertaining afternoons/excursions for crafts, restaurants, and sightseeing.
This Feast is destined to be well remembered for the obvious reason of the national epidemic due to the coronavirus. However, the bigger and more important reason is that it is God’s Feast of Tabernacles, and He will provide the necessary spiritual support to make it a wonderful and meaningful Feast for all!
Mr. John Strain
Email: [email protected]
And He said to them,
"Go into the world and preach the gospel to every creature."
- Mark 16:15
We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we have detected a problem. If you would like to try to login again please click here: Member Login
- You may have mis-typed your PIN or Password. Please verify your PIN (Personal Identification Number) and password using the links provided, or click here to try again.
- Or, Forgot your password? Click here to retrieve your password.
- Or, you have not created a password - Click here to create an account
- Or, if you believe this to be a server error please let us know.